Monday, April 15, 2019

SET ME BACK

When I lay back, and close my eyes,
I hear no voices but just my heart's cries,
Shredding me down, to tiny little pieces,
Your memories run around, leaving just bruises.

Your words of honey, they made me melt down,
Words which took me away, now make me frown,
Once a while ago, they made me fall deep in,
And this day when I hear, hurt me down within.

All I want is to reset it, rewind it all and play again,
Cause it's hard to let go, and erase all my pain,
But, that doesn't work at all even if I could do,
As I don't want to forget it, all that time with you.

I know that I shouldn't be there by you in there,
But give it up for now and pull me out of despair,
Just put my head back in place, set it right,
Set me back to me and let my pieces reunite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SHADOW

THE SHADOW You never leave my side, may it be the day or night, Even if you're strengthened or weakened by light. Left out in the maz...