Thursday, April 11, 2019

MONSTERS

Running wild inside me, making my heart pound,
They burden my mind and make me fall off to ground.
They pull me into the dark, deep onto the floors of hell,
Loosen my intricate soul, and let my tears dwell.

Inhumane and insane monsters are those,
They chase me all around, preparing me to lose.
Twisting my nerves, they make me fall apart,
From the world, which chose me to complete it's art.

They wound me all over, and make me frown loud,
Staying all over, they never leave me as they vowed.
Thrusting my thoughts out, darkest over the bright,
All they leave me with, is my untamed fright.

Fighting them till my last is what I need to do,
And winning over, is what I'm destined to.
Heavy to be held hard and hard to resist,
I'll fight'em all forever, even when I know that they persist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SHADOW

THE SHADOW You never leave my side, may it be the day or night, Even if you're strengthened or weakened by light. Left out in the maz...