Sunday, March 31, 2019

WATCH ME RISE

I know that I haven't been myself since days,
I know that I've been alone and insane,
I've been running away from you and them,
I've been hiding my pain and my head's mayhem.

I'm Sorry for not letting you find it,
As I know that you have no strength to mend it.
I've been through times, tearing me down,
I've been painting my face, pretending to smile.

It's me alone, destined to fight it and win,
And none to play mine and to make me grin.
But I'm back to me today, watch me rise,
Rise against the odds, with the glow in my eyes.

I rise from the ashes, from the depths of the dark,
I rise to win my passions, bigger than the ark.
I'm fighting with the monsters of my heart and mind,
I'm on my path, so prepare yourselves to watch me rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SHADOW

THE SHADOW You never leave my side, may it be the day or night, Even if you're strengthened or weakened by light. Left out in the maz...