Sunday, March 31, 2019

ABANDONED ALL THE WHILE

I was abandoned, at the very first sight,
I was left in the woods, at my own plight.
Just a little innocent heart was mine,
They left me, with mother's tears covered up by rain.

I grew up on my own, taught myself life,
And found her in my path to the sharp edged cliff.
I trusted her so hard, fell for her too deep,
But she left me abandoned, once again to weep.

Then I met this man, who wept when I wept,
He laughed when I laughed, he was my dad from above.
But the monster killed him, the one he loved the most,
His habits and addictions, and once again was I lost.

I don't know the reasons, but none stays with me,
Even if they  truly loved, cared or hated me.
I was abandoned all my life, mine's a delicate heart,
What must I do? Should I live by myself or abandon the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SHADOW

THE SHADOW You never leave my side, may it be the day or night, Even if you're strengthened or weakened by light. Left out in the maz...