Saturday, April 6, 2019

I'M A SUPERHERO

I'M A SUPERHERO

I have no super strength, nor I have an ultra brain,
Neither can I lift a building, nor stop a moving train,
I can't fly high like a bird, not even to little of the heights,
Nor I even have the strength to fight against knights.

Magical world isn't the one I was born into,
Thus I can't lift large blocks throwing spells onto.
But, I feel the world's pain and understand it's plight,
Even if I don't fix it, I'll atleast try to mend it.

I'm a human with a sensible mind fully empathetic,
If I see people cry, I try to make them smile.
I don't have superpowers, I'm low down to zero,
But I believe within, that I'm a superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SHADOW

THE SHADOW You never leave my side, may it be the day or night, Even if you're strengthened or weakened by light. Left out in the maz...